Curbside pickup is back!
Pine Hills Invitational August 22-23
LOCAL GOLF RULES
We must follow State Issued Guidelines and have adopted our own local rules to protect both our staff and golfers.
- If you are sick or feel sick please stay or go home.
- Tee times must be booked in advance via phone. Paid in full.
- Tee times 10 Minutes apart.
- Carts are allowed. 1 person per cart unless same household. When finished please park in the front. Carts will be sanitized after every round.
- Tee times available 7am – 7pm.
- Golfers are allowed to book 7 days in advance.
- All Tee Times and cart rentals must be pre-paid in order to make a tee time.
- Credit card or pre-paid club credit payments ONLY.
- Maximum number of people per tee time = 4. Any groups smaller will be paired with others when determined by the Pro Shop.
- Call ahead for beverages or merchandise. It will be set out front for you.
- OUTDOOR PORTA JOHN access.
- Clubhouse CLOSED to the public. NO Pro-Shop access–but we do have all of your merchandise needs.
- Practice green OPEN. Please adhere to social distancing.
- NO touching or removing flag sticks.
- NO driving range.
- NO handshakes.
- NO congregating in groups larger than 10.
- No water jug on the course.
- No outside alcohol – we sell alcohol. Please call ahead and place your order.
- Maintain physical (a.k.a social) distancing.
- Bring and use hand sanitizer.
- Outdoor seating is setup with social distancing measures behind the clubhouse.
- Pine Hills Member-Only range is open–use your own shag bag and balls.
Pine Hills is a family owned business committed to excellence.
Spanning 92 acres, Pine Hills provides a welcoming atmosphere both on the course and in our dining room. Our goal is to create an extraordinary experience for our guests through consistency and attention to detail.
More than just golf. Helping create memories. Good times. Family.