Curbside Pickup & Local Delivery Hours
Tuesday – Saturday 4pm-8pm
Indoor Dining CLOSED
Due to COVID increasing concerns, and for the safety of our staff, we have closed our indoor dining until further notice.
Thank you and stay safe.
LOCAL GOLF RULES
We must follow State Issued Guidelines and have adopted our own local rules to protect both our staff and golfers.
- If you are sick or feel sick please stay or go home.
- Tee times must be booked in advance via phone. Paid in full.
- Tee times 10 Minutes apart.
- Tee times available 7am – 7pm.
- Golfers are allowed to book 7 days in advance.
- Maximum number of people per tee time = 4. Any groups smaller will be paired with others when determined by the Pro Shop.
- Face Coverings REQUIRED to enter Clubhouse. Thank you in advance.
- NO touching or removing flag sticks.
- NO driving range.
- NO handshakes.
- NO congregating in groups larger than 10.
- No water jug on the course.
- No outside alcohol – we sell alcohol. Please call ahead and place your order.
- Maintain physical (a.k.a social) distancing.
- Bring and use hand sanitizer.
- Outdoor seating is setup with social distancing measures behind the clubhouse.
- Pine Hills Member-Only range is open–use your own shag bag and balls.
Pine Hills is a family owned business committed to excellence.
Spanning 92 acres, Pine Hills provides a welcoming atmosphere both on the course and in our dining room. Our goal is to create an extraordinary experience for our guests through consistency and attention to detail.
More than just golf. Helping create memories. Good times. Family.